© IDRC 2019
Registered Certified Interior Decor Professional
Get Recognized with an RCIDP Accreditation
You’ll gain access to these perks when you become a recognized RCIDP professional:
National RCIDP Members are listed in the Canadian Interior Decor Resource Directory and promoted by affiliated industry magazines, publications, consumer and trade shows.
Your RCIDP qualification showcases your professionalism within the industry to current and prospective clients
Your business name will be available to potential clients looking for a registered Interior Decor professional
Application Requirements for RCIDP Accreditation
To Register and be recognized for eligibility to become a Registered Certified Interior Decor Professional you are required to submit the following:
- Submit a copy of Certificate/Diploma from a recognized Industry school of study; or
- Submit proof of min 2 year work experience within Decor Industry (website, client references, profiles of project completed) with authentic business registration; or
- Submit current Business registration; or
- Submit 2 (two) letters of Reference from IDRC Supplier Members indicating Reliability and Professionalism
- Submit proof of current membership from Industry other Association recognised by IDRC
Registration is valid for IDRC fiscal year provided you are occupied in the profession. Once qualified you will receive RCIDP identification for your business activities. It is your responsibility to re-apply for the next year RCIDP accrediation.
IDRC reserves the right to qualify or refuse RCIDP Certification/Accreditation and does not imply that IDRC endorses or warranties the practices of others over which IDRC has no control.